LC Resources provides courses in HPLC, from basic concepts to advanced method development, and specialized courses such as LC-MS and bioseparations.
LC Resources training courses provide comprehensive training in HPLC, LC-MS, bioseparations, and method development. Courses cover troubleshooting systems, system care and maintenance, theory of separation mechanisms, basic separation principles, advanced method development, and the latest cutting-edge techniques. No matter what your level of expertise, we offer a course that’s perfect for you.
We offer on-site, and web-based courses. Course prices can be found on the course description pages (see list below).
Current course offerings include:
“Live on the Web” courses
• 2017 Oct 30, Nov. 1 & 3 Live on the Web: Getting Started in Liquid Chromatography
• 2017 March 20, 22, & 23 Live on the Web: Making LC Methods Work
• 2017 March 13-17: Live on the Web: Systematic LC Method Development; Best Practices for HPLC and UHPLC
• 2017 Nov. 6, 8, & 10 Live on the Web: LC-MS Demystified
“On-site” and “Virtual On-site” courses
Live-On-The-Web Versus Webinars:
Why online classes from LC Resources are so much better!
LC Resources’ web-based courses are not “webinars” or “infomercials” — and not “canned” presentations. Each session is conducted “live” by an instructor having 30-plus years of HPLC or MS experience with a small group (maximum of fifteen attendees).
Our web-based training provides many of the advantages of traditional “face-to-face” instruction:
- At a very reasonable price
- With minimum disruption of work schedules
- Without travel expenses
- With individualized answers provided in a small group
- Presented by world-class experts in liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry